With the latest government update in mind, we would like to reassure all clients that we are still open, but with additional safety measures in place. Due to the nature of our industry, we are able to continue business as usual while complying with lockdown restrictions.
If you have booking scheduled with our team, then this will go ahead as planned unless any further updates are issued. While completing jobs, our team will ensure that they will:
- Maintain a 2-metre social distance or 1 metre where necessary, providing that extra precautions are in place
- Wear a face covering and appropriate PPE at all times when in any indoor setting or when discussing the project with you
- Regularly sanitise their hands before and after coming into contact with any surfaces
- Disinfect all equipment before and after use
- Report any symptoms to the manager or team leader immediately so further action can be taken
Should you have any questions or worries regarding completing work during the second lockdown, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team. The safety of our clients and staff is our priority, so we will always be happy to put in place extra measures for your peace of mind.
If you have a project in mind that is yet to be booked in, then feel free to submit the contact form below and a team member will be in touch as soon as possible.
We would like to end by saying a huge thank you to all of our clients for their continued patience, understanding and support.